to cook meat like a professional
The course that everyone should take
5 years of tedious experiments to achieve the ideal?
We say 5 days and you are at the same level as a professional Chef is!
5 golden rules and 40 recipes
Valuable theoretical and practical information about how to cook meat correctly which is neglecting in recipes very often. We rely on the best practice of meat restaurants, valuable scientific and culinary literature.
Now you will always have juicy and perfect meat! Without accusation of meat seller who who sold you bad piece of meat, special salt or wrong grill.
We will say only 4 the most important words about this product:
choice — storage — preparation — cooking.
The rest – it is five days of culinary action, a lot of meat, and knowledge. Once and forever…..
ABOUT THE COURSE
LECTERE: Purchase of high-quality meat, cutting into semi-finished products
- Chopped Steak with fermented yolk
- Beaf with tuna mayonnaise
- Spicy salty tenderloin
- Tataki beaf with ponzu sauce.
LECTURE: Meat aging, fermentation. Raising and feeding
- T-bone steak of dry aging / french fry cooked in beef fat/ citrus butter;
- Filly cheesy steak /slowly baked tomatoes/ salsa;
- Calf heart/mushroom fricassee/onion sauce;
- Aperture steak/smashed potato with bone marrow/madeira gravy;
LECTURE: Meat taste and texture – «growing – fattening- slaughter»
- Tournedo «Rossini»/celery cream/ Hollandaise sauce with foie gras;
- Diced chops/ creamy spinach with baked egg/gravy sauce;
- Umami cheeseburger/pickled shiitake/anchovy butter;
- Kimchi burger/ kimchi fermentation/ spisy cucumber sauce
LECTURE: Soft meat. Proteins – the effect of salt, acids, and temperature on coagulation.
- Homemade boiled sausage/butter with blue cheese;
- Beef cheek/baked corn porridge with parmesan/truffle mustard sauce;
- Оsso buco/orzotto with mushrooms/ wine caramel with gold;
- Сhili con carne beef tail/guacamole/tortilla;
- Pastrami/Ruben Sandwich;
- Jerky/apple BBQ;
- Slow BBQ ribs in the oven;
- Slowly baked rump in cider/ Yorkshire pudding;
Meat choice and purchase
◊ Why a high-quality meat purchased in regular meat-seller sometimes turn out to be soft and juicy and sometimes it is the other way around, although I do everything the same way? How to buy and choose meat?
◊ The main attention is payed to meat choice and storage. Besides, we thoroughly study the question of meat “aging” and “fermentation”.
◊ Why with homemade marinades methods the result is not always you are expecting for. – meat is dry or harsh?
◊ We will figure out how does salt or acid affect on meat. We also discuss how meat enemies (salt and acids) turn into friends and assistants.
HOW TO COOK MEAT
◊ Why do some recipes advise to salt meat before frying, and others after? So, when it is better to salt meat?
◊ While cooking meat we will look at the product “from the inside”, for example – how various factors affect on protein at all phases of cooking.
◊ I am afraid to be poisoned by eating undercooked meat and always overcook it to feel safety. Because of it meat loses its taste.
◊ We will study what meat consist of, at what temperature microbes die, which temperature is needed for beef to be cooked and why it is forbidden to eat pork at the same temperature of cooking. Learn to cook meat.
Course which will allow you to talk with meat at “HEY, YOU”!
side dishes and sauces
◊ I usually cook classic side dishes like vegetable salad or potato and buy sauce instead of home-made.
◊ On the course we will pay attention a lot to side dishes and sauces. Culinary recipes meat – will cook more than 20 options, which take minimum time, while being a tasty alternative to the classic recipes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COURSE
To enroll in course you have to:
- To check with the manager availability of the course;
- To indicate your contact details ( Name, Surname and phone number)
- To make a prepayment in amount of UAH 2,000 through one of the following methods: cash, to the bank card, on the course page.
The course program is universal, so it is suitable for beginners/housewives, as well as professional chefs or restaurateurs.
The course program is focused on practice. Each participant cooks under the direction of teacher.
At least 5 dishes are cooked each day and at the beginning of the class you will receive program with recipes.
All dishes cooked on the course you will taste or take away.
At the end of the course you will receive information materials and recipes on you maul.
- information materials and recipes
- use of the library
- tasty coffee and tea
After finishing the course you will receive a certificate.